We would be happy if you would like to contribute something to our Habari magazine! We cordially invite you to submit your application topic- or project-related contributions.
The next issue (04/2023) will will focus on the topic of "School partnerships".
Successful school partnerships benefit everyone involved. They offer the great potential to make global connections, injustices and responsibilities comprehensible to students and thus to initiate sustainable changes. At the same time, those involved in school partnerships in Tanzania as well as in Germany repeatedly experience frustration, misunderstandings and disappointments. If such negative experiences and impressions cannot be properly classified, they contribute in the worst case to the consolidation of existing stereotypes. In the coming HABARI we want to take a critical look at images of Africa and Europe as well as school partnerships in general; work out how school partnerships can offer real added value as an instrument of global learning and present some projects.
Are you involved, researching or working in the field of school partnerships? Then you are welcomed to present your work and write an article for the HABARI magazine!
partnerships and projects
Are you involved in a development policy project of North-South partnership work? The Tanzania Network also sees itself as an exchange platform. Please present your association / organization / project.
You can recommend a novel, a textbook, a film on the subject of Tanzania, development policy, (post-)colonialism, etc.? Feel free to write a review.
How do I submit a Habari entry?
Either you contact the Habari editorial team (redaktion (at) tanzania-network.de) with your idea and wait for feedback, or you write an article and email it to the Habari editorial team (redaktion (at) tanzania -network.de). Please heed the following information:
- The deadline for the next issue (04/2023) is November 20th 2023.
- Send article as a Word document without any formatting
- Length of texts: partnership/projects and media briefings: 1000-2000 characters (without spaces); Topic posts: 1000-4000 characters (without spaces)
- Formulate texts in a generally understandable way, in German, English or Swahili
- Send the author's text (2-3 sentences about the person) as well as pictures (stating the picture rights).
- Unfortunately we do not pay any compensation.
- The decision to publish the text lies with the editors.
Here you will find all the authors' notes again - please take note of them in detail and take them to heart, the editors thank you!